Manufacture of spur gears in a wide variety and as custom-made products.
Spur gear externally toothed
- Module 0.5 – 10 and graduation in inches
- Straight and helical gearing up to Ø 400 mm and tooth width 200 mm
- Flank ground to Ø 400 mm and tooth width 260 mm
- Smallest grinding wheel Ø 260 mm
- Gearing quality: milled according to DIN 8, ground according to DIN 5
Gear rims internally toothed
- Module 0.5 – 5 and graduation in inches
- Up to Ø 300 mm and tooth width 100 mm
- Rotary diameter up to 400 mm
- Gearing quality: according to DIN 8
Material, hardening or surface coating according to your requirements. In addition to the aforementioned production possibilities for gear rims, segments are also available.
- Milled and hardened version
- 45° and 60° spur gearing
- Zero-clearance, self-centring, front-mounted gearing for rigid and centrical connection of shafts, discs and wheels